Individual Tutoring- $65 an hour
Struggling Readers Tutoring- $50 an hour
ACT/SAT 8 session package- $450 (save $10 an hour)
Create a Year long academic enrichment plan for your student- $200
College Essay Editing and Coaching- $65 an hour
Save by joining a group ACT session or get a group of 4 together for discounted sessions.
21 to 30 in two months- Student in Oak Park, IL
29 to 35 in three months – Student in Nashville, TN
27 to 30 in 6 weeks – Student in Oak Park, IL
- Studied Mechanical Engineering at the University of Michigan
- Tutoring for ACT and SAT prep for 12 years
- Created Engineering supplemental educational programming for UofM College of Engineering
- Created STEM programming for Public School Systems
- Lead Summer Camps and Curriculum covering topics such as Chemistry, Physics, Engineering, App Development, and more for University of Chicago and Smart Chicago summer programming
- America Reads: trained struggling reading specialists
- National Society of Black Engineers (NSBE) ACT Prep Academy
- 8th grade Girl’s Mentoring and Life Skills Program Provider
- High School Job Training Skills Instructor
- University of Chicago Charter Schools Youth Development Specialist.
Hello my name is Miesha Williamson and I have a passion for building students confidence through helping them become proficient in difficult subjects. With my coaching and development services, your students will reach their optimal level of achievement. They will be equipped with the confidence and capability to tackle difficult academic and personal challenges.
Although a graduate of the University of Michigan’s School of Engineering, my extracurricular college activities included working with students who have been academically ill-prepared. This fostered in me a passion and desire to help strengthen students’ math, science, and ACT achievement so they may determine their own future. I am most excited about math tutoring because if students can master the subject that most people find impossible they feel like they can conquer anything. Unfortunately because of discouragement from low performance and lack of understanding, many students do not complete the four years of math necessary to improve their chances of college success. I am also skilled and trained in reading and vocabulary development as well as essay writing.